Family owned and operated for over 35 years.
Shopping for your next Subaru can be a hassle, full of frustration and games. Hanson Subaru is here to help by making it easy to get your new Subaru no matter where you live in the United States--even Alaska and Hawaii!
1. Take a look through our comprehensive inventory to find the vehicle that best fits your needs. We provide an extensive selection of the latest Subaru models along with certified pre-owned Subaru models and a wide range of quality used vehicles.
2. Once you have found the perfect vehicle, determine whether it would be convenient to pick it up in person or complete the transaction remotely by phone, fax, or email.
3. We will need proof of out-of-state residency and we are happy to provide a list of acceptable documents when you contact us.
4. For out-of-state delivery, we will need to retain a properly completed Bill of Lading--a Buyers Affidavit and Seller's Certificate will be needed for in-state delivery. If you are representing a corporation, we will also need the number of the corporate nonresident permit.
5. We will send you the documents via courier for your signature. Send these documents back to us with a cashiers check or wire transfer or we can even offer financing in some cases.
6. Select your preferred shipping company to deliver your vehicle or simply let us know when and where you would like to take delivery. A few of our recommended shipping companies are listed below. We will not charge you to deliver your next vehicle to the selected shipping company. If you would rather drive the vehicle off the lot yourself, we can provide a temporary permit valid for 3 days in the state of Washington.
7. All that is left is for you to take delivery of your new ride and enjoy having avoided all of the hassle.